In Stores and Online Now!

Shroud Magazine #7

Featuring RABBIT by THE BROTHERS MAY


Still available from SUMM PUBLICATIONS, the acclaimed graphic novella...

CATCHING LUCIFER'S LUNCH by THE BROTHERS MAY
"Remarkably well crafted and solidly entertaining…. Reminded me a bit of the kind of dark fable one might expect from Neil Gaiman.
--Don MacPherson (THE FOURTH RAIL)

Coming Soon!

Shroud Magazine #8
Featuring VITAMINS by THE BROTHERS MAY

I REALLY recommend this publication (again, magazine just doesn’t really describe Shroud).”

--Elaine Lamkin (Dread Central)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spiderwick

Finally got to the movies last night. Took in The Spiderwick Chronicles. Have not read the books, and knew nothing about the story. I enjoyed the film. It was fun-filled fantasy that, at the very least, whet the appetite between Potter films.

I found the family plot to be cliche and a bit predictable, but overall it was a well made movie and it was nice to see the series authors get Exc. Producer credits.

It was scarier than I anticipated judging by the reaction of 1 year-old, attending a 10pm film, sitting next to me. Not mine. No, my boys were at home, in bed and asleep for 3 hours at that point.

Seriously, what are people thinking these days?

No comments: